October 28, 2012

Hurrah For October 2012/ Exciting News!

Since October is a happy month, I decided to have pink hair! LOL
An oh, happy Halloween!!
Here are the highlights of my wonderful month that is OCTOBER!
1. Family time: Margie's birthday :)
(Belated) Happy Happy 22nd birthday to my dearest sister, Margaret Frances Morales!!! I had such a great time with my loving family, Rexy, Marlon, Austin and our two lolas! Wished you were with us, Mark, Mello and Iggy. ♥
Thank you for your wonderful service, Conti's, our cute waiter Prince and Martin, Austin's twin brother who also happens to be a Manager there. ♥
2. Bought a new laptop and new digicam.
After delaying these purchases for so long, I finally updated my laptop and digicam. As many of my  friends know, I'm not into gadgets so this was like a surprise and a "finally!" moment for my loved ones. Mark, as you can see, was very pleased.
3. Mello and Iggy finally got busy. 
Mello is so clingy that he even snuggles inside Iggy's bed now. They're adorably inseparable!
After 4 long years of Mello being single and virgin, he was finally able to get busy with Iggy and we are hoping for little babies soon! 
4. Swimming with Epchi at Palm Springs
This was just SO MUCH FUN. It was laughter, gossip and a food trip escapade. We felt like children again :)
5. Epsilon Chi Fraternity and Chi Epsilon Sorority's Sem-Ender in Laiya
No laptops, minimal use of cellphones, no internet and just a digicam. We were able to enjoy this trip so much. I cannot express how happy I was to be able to relax, talk, laugh, sing, eat and swim with people without worrying whether they are "instagraming" every meal, checking their BBM/twitter from time to time or "checking in" every destination. Some people went to the market to buy raw meat and fresh fishes to cook, some people swam, drank, played cards, told stories and more importantly, PEOPLE ACTUALLY CONVERSED WITHOUT THEIR GADGETS INTERRUPTING THE TALK. This is one of the main reasons why I love hanging out with EpChi and ChiEp. I miss this soooo much! 
This was also the time when I drove from the border of Batangas to Los Banos. Our trip was a bit crazy: Alabang-UP Diliman-Laiya-UPLB-Alabang. That was exhausting.
Thank you so much Dhimple for a wonderful job!! :)
6.Manager's Course: super fun times
I think it's safe to say that we are one big, happy family! :)
7. I am addicted to Sherlock, The Walking Dead Season 3, Modern Family Season 4, The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Once Upon A Time Season 2

Exciting News!!! (okay maybe not for you but for us and our families) ;)

8. Mark will have his internship here at the Office of the Solicitor General of the Philippines. Yes yes yes! Mark will be working at the Solicitor General's Office either December or January in Makati! This is such a great honor and a wonderful opportunity, all thanks to the amazing Assistant Solictor General and our family's very good friend, Atty. Karl Miranda! GO to http://www.osg.gov.ph to learn more about OSG :)

9. Mark got in to an exchange program/winter school in the one place I've always wanted to go since I was a child!!!  I literally screamed when I heard about this. We will not yet reveal which country until I get a visa. IF I get a visa. We plan to extend our stay there for a day to spend our Valentine's...but it seems if ever I pick Macquarie, we need to go back to Sydney for a 'compulsory orientation'...hmmm. Still, makes me smile just thinking about it! Fingers crossed!

10. I was accepted in another school in Sydney for my Master's degree, Macquarie University :D
I got a Conditional Offer in Macquarie! I just need to send hard copies of my diploma/ transcript and some documents and I'm good to go! I am now waiting for an offer from the last university I applied for :)
A funny conversation I had with Mark and my dad :)
October was a special month for me this year. I received a lot of blessings and I'm every bit thankful for them. For those who were asking about "The Mistress Part 2" post, Mark and I decided to post it this November as our featured article, so I hope our readers will be more patient with us. 

Thank you so much to everyone who messaged me on Facebook with nothing but kind words for our blog. I will be making a post for you guys, soon! 

I will be out of town this week so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update our site. This is going to be a very busy week as there are a lot of things to do for work, school etc. Also, there are still some pictures on Facebook I haven't uploaded but I will upload them before I go on a holiday for my dear friends.

I can't wait for November and for Mark's arrival very soon!
x
Millie and Mark


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Mermaid by Yuna
Loving: October
=(: I'm sick again!

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I trulу believe thаt this аmazing site needs much more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the info!
    Also visit my homepage ... discounted netbooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...