September 03, 2012

Suite Lovin

white tee from Topman, Supre shorts

Dress and scarf turned cover up from Singapore, Mark's leather belt

one piece polka swimsuit from Accessorize, Zara trf silk kimono cover-up

Shirt from a bazaar in Davao, pants from The Ramp, Primadonna Cheetah creepers

One thing to note about Mark is that, he loves hotels. He is an avid fan of sleeping, dining and relaxing in luxurious rooms while receiving excellent customer service. He refuses to stay in backpacker lodges abroad and prefers to stay in unique and artsy boutique hotels with good reviews from our trusty Tripadvisor. Mark can give you the best rates, best seasons and best hotels for your budget, you wouldn't need google.
 With a partner who grew up staying in Ritz-Carlton, Pan Pacific, Mandarin Oriental etc., I have learnt to (at least) try to look decent in these places even though it's very tempting to wear my "pambahay" clothes consisting of a loose statement/rock band tee and cotton shorts. 
As you can see from my outfits in Acacia Hotel Manila, I usually go for a classic/vintage style. I went from my usual "pambahay" shirt and shorts, to 60s mod/Jackie O pink dress, a cute 50s pin-up one piece swimsuit to a 70s retro get-up that matches my long hippie-like hair (or I would like to think so). 

Mark said, the only thing better than staying in a 5-star hotel is a beautiful girl to share the experience with. I'm glad he appreciates my efforts. God and all girls know how hard it is to dress up when all you want to do is sleep on a king size bed, roll around the sheets and jump on the mattress pretending to have a trampoline--taking advantage of the situation that your parents won't get angry if you break the bed cos it's not yours.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Twist by Goldfrapp
Loving: hotels
=(: LQs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...