September 24, 2012

Middle-Aged Juvenile Novelty Pop Rockers

 "Ang Kapitbahay ko ay Aswang" shirt from Artwork/ black Zara shorts/ So Fab creepers/ bracelets from Aldo Accessories/ black spike bracelet from Girl Shoppe/ necklace from The Ramp/ rings from The Girl Shoppe

 Look at this beautiful creature!


 Gloc 9
 Parokya ni Edgar

I remember the days when I used to listen to The Beatles, Bee Gees, The Carpenters, Eminem, Limp Bizkit, Eraserheads, Alanis Morisette and Parokya ni Edgar when I was 9-12 years old. 
I remember the days when my "pseudo boyfriend" skater asked for a kiss. 
I remember the days when I used to listen to nothing but J-Rock.
I remember the days when I used to date a drummer. 
I remember playing Up Dharma Down and Urbandub while cruisin' the highways of Sydney.
I remember the days when I used to leave the office around 11PM then proceed to gigs to watch my friends and their bands. 
 I remember a lot yet treasure few, but
I will never forget these middle-aged, juvenile, novelty, pop rockers.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Chikinini by Parokya ni Edgar
         Loving: Parokya and Gloc 9
                =(: hot weather

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have a read a blog post of yours maybe months ago about dresses you ordered abroad (if I am not mistaken) and I just want to know the process because I found a good online shop and would like to order some. :) I just wanna know the whole customs thing, you know, the price and the "problems" I may have to encounter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...