August 19, 2012

Storage Ideas For Accessories and Make Up


 You can use plastic containers for your necklaces and rings, mug holders for your bracelets and your cabinet for earrings.
I found this post in my drafts. I almost forgot to post this. As you can see from the picture, my lamp is still very new and my cabinet has not been painted yet. Anyway, here  are some cheap storage ideas for your accessories, make-up and whatnots.  For the picture above, you can see that I've used some plastic containers for some of my accessories since my drawers  were already full.
 Expensive jewelry like gold, diamonds, pearls and my mother/grandmother's jewelry etc. are in other jewelry boxes, safely locked away in another room. This is only for accessories  I use everyday. I don't recommend you displaying your expensive jewelry. 
 You can buy these plastic boxes in any SM department store near you. For fragile accessories, you can use zip locks before putting them inside the box. Try to get boxes with different sizes of compartments for different accessories.
 You can also buy adjustable boxes where you can remove the dividers to fit everything in place. Here are some rings, earrings and brooches. 
Necklaces and some fingerless gloves. I color coordinated my boxes, white's for long necklaces, pink and yellow for short necklaces, rings and earrings.
 You can store two necklaces in one slot, given that the design and chains will not entangle one another.
 For beginners who want cheap make up kits, you can also use these plastic containers. Here are some extra make up I don't usually use and some old ones I will throw away soon.
 For special jewelries with a sentimental value, I tend to keep them in the same box. This is the first necklace Mark gave me when we were 19.  

For your make up brushes, try to get a brush organizer bag/brush case holder. I tend to separate my personal make up brushes, my extras and the ones I use for work.
Here are other jewelry storage ideas.
 Do you have other storage ideas? You can PM me on FB (as most of you always do hahaha) or you can leave a comment. Hope this was helpful!
x
Millie

Listening to: No Sleep by DZ Deathrays
        Loving: new curtains!!
             =(: lack of sleep

1 comment:

  1. Such a very good article and definitely served to clear my head a little
    Check out my weblog ; silver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...