August 30, 2012

My Before And After Make-Up


"Night Make-Up"
 Model: Ms. J
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever
" Make Up for Photography, Avant-Garde (Exotic Bird)"
Model: Donna Ycaro
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever
Bridal Make Up: Arabian Style
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever
"Day Make-Up"
Model: Thea Castro
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever

"Fantasy Make-Up"
Model: Meldalyn Sindol
Make-up used: Coastal Scents

"Simple Day Make-Up"
Model: Mika Pozon
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever and Coastal Scents

"Make-Up For Black and White Photography"
Make-up used: Make Up For Ever
"Date Make-Up"
Model: Valerie Villaflor
Make-up Used: Make Up For Ever

Hey there! If you've been following my blog for a while, you would know that I'm actually a freelance make-up artist and I've taken a make-up course in Maquillage Professionnel by Make Up For Ever Paris last February 2011. I realized, I haven't posted a make-up portfolio since I've been trying to make my own on-line but I didn't have time, so I'm making a new feature here in my blog showcasing some of my make-up works and artworks. I'll start posting my make-up portfolio starting today although I have to tell you that I'm currently inactive doing shoots and make-up as I am very busy with school and university applications abroad. Sorry about that. 
Still, I hope you like them!
x
Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Number 1 by Goldfrapp (addicted to this song right now!)
         Loving: Katy Perry: Part Of Me movie
               =(: Period Cramps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...