July 31, 2012

Thank You For The Feature!

STYLE STAR PICKS, Alabang Town Center
SUESH

MOCHIKO
I know it's a bit late but I want to thank them for featuring my blog. There are other companies like Asos, Primadonna etc. but alas, I was not able to get a screen shot of their websites/Facebook. I still want to thank them though!

Mark's back in Sydney while I'm busy with some stuff and my Manager's Course. Also, Mark and I have been thoroughly enjoying True Blood Season 5 while waiting for The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones. It's been raining like cray here in Manila, I hope everyone's safe. 
x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Yoko by Pegasus Bridge
              <3: features
             =( : typhoon/bad weather

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's awkward, I saw my name there. Haha! I hope i helped her contacting you. :) Btw, I added you on Facebook, hope you accept it, hehe! :) Have a good day! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eunice! Thanks so much for your help! Have a good day! :*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...