July 03, 2012

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Angel Rose Review

If you're looking for the perfect baby pink lippie for a very affordable price, then  Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Angel Rose is the right lipstick for you. Used by make up gurus and bloggers, this lipstick became an instant bestseller. I was quite happy when I received this last year, but I have so many lipsticks that it got buried somewhere in my lipstick box. I was able to finally use it when I was running late and wanted a simple, baby pink lipstick for a lunch date. After getting compliments for my lip color, I used it for a week! Ha!

I'm sorry if I had to Photoshop the left side of my lip since there was an awful wound there. I accidentally bit it and it bled. hahaha sorry.


Item: Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Angel Rose 
Price: around 300php
Color: baby pink

Pros:
-affordable! For 300 pesos this is a very good lipstick
-creamy with built in lip balm
-has SPF 15
-Has a nice sheen to it
-Looks great in photos but not really at night
-very light, easy to carry
-is not really drying but I still recommend you exfoliate your lips beforehand
-feels good on your lips
-color is really nice, dainty and sweet
-if you want baby pink, it's one of the best you can get for cheap price


Cons:
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Anyone's Ghost by The National
              <3: shopping
              =( : rainy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...