July 09, 2012

Hurrah For June-July!

Hey there! My June-July has been really wonderful and I'd like to share the simple stuff that made my months extra special aside from my loving boyfriend Mark. Separate post for my birthday celebration :)
 LOVING: 
Singapore, Universal Studios and Harry Potter The Exhibition,  Limited Edition Havaianas X UAAP collection.
READING: 
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
Finished: Like the Flowing River by Paulo Coelho and Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
MOVIES: 
I've basically watched the good ones in IMAX but just had to watch my all time favorite Pulp Fiction last June 18 with my buddy Joel since he told me he hasn't watched it. Also watched Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 just to get in the groove for the exhibit in Singapore.
 WATCHING: 
True Blood Season 5 and Modern Family marathons with my love, Mark and just finished Game of Thrones Season 2 :)
LISTENING TO: Lana Del Rey, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The National, Katy Perry, Up Dharma Down, Russian Red, Birdy, Aaliyah
EATING: Mochiko, Abe, Almon Marina, Barchino, Toast Box

I hope you are having a great month!
x


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...