July 09, 2012

Birthday Month Was Awesome


My birthday this year has been the best so far all thanks to my wonderful friends Gail, Joel, our UPLB friends, Allison,  Kathleen, Reji and of course, my boyfriend Mark. It was one week of celebration for me and a month of happiness ensued.

JUNE 11- lunch at Nu Vali then went to UPLB

JUNE 11- met with Camille, Jomi and Dylan at Freedom Park. Also met with my Epsilon Chi Fraternity friends and their girlfriends Crisha, Guia, Camille's sister Leng, and Quincy's gf Zhia. It was one of those nights when I laughed so hard from all of girls' antics esp Guia's uncensored "clean" jokes! But Guia, thank you so much for our one on one chat even though you made me cry with your story. You are an amazing girl and Earl is really lucky to have you.
The boys were all talking about serious stuff like business and work while us girls talked about...uhm... hilarious moments IYKWIM. hahaha After that, we all went inside and started teasing Quincy and his new gf. Then chikaminute hahahha Good times. :))

JUNE 12- Went to Enchanted Kingdom with Joel which he had been dreading, but I absolutely love theme parks so he went along.  Thank you so much Joel for mustering the courage to experience the rides even though you kind of ran when we were about to ride the Ferris Wheel. Hahaha

Happiest day :)

JUNE 13- MY BIRTHDAY!! Birthday lunch in Faustinas with two of my bestest best friends, Gail and Joel. Merienda in Ristretto and I got free Chocolate Fudge A La Mode!! Thank you Kuya Jas!
Dearest Gail, thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me even though you were super busy. Thank you so much for letting me stay in your house. Thank you so much for being the best kind of friend a girl can have. I will always be with you no matter what. I love you so much and I was very happy to be with you on my birthday. <3

Dear Joel, thank you so much for making my birthday week special. Thank you for being there and preparing surprises to make my birthday extra special. We have grown surprisingly closer  over the past 5-6 years and like what you've told me, I also want us to remain friends for the rest of our lives.  You are very kind and I'm very happy to have you as my friend. :)

JUNE 13- Dinner with EpChi and my surprise birthday cake. Everyone sang and we all talked about Game of Thrones afterwards! Heated debate, I tell you. Anyway, ever since, my birthday always coincided with the first day of school so none of my friends could really gather and prepare something because everyone was too excited or too busy.
Moving on to 2012, I was so happy to see Jordan holding a cake and the other boys trying to light it. Joel asked Jordan to buy the cake and everyone sang "Happy Birthday". I was really happy. Thank you Joel, Jordan, Camille, Gail, Crisha, Mandy, Von, Wanki, Jomi, Kairi and Justine.   After that, we went to "EpChi Bridge" and had more laughter. My ex boyfriend Mark P., who is a member of the fraternity never brought me up that bridge because he was very worried that the mosquitos would bite me or that his brothers would be too rowdy and that I might find the place very uncomfortable. Well, thanks a lot Mark, but now I'm so glad I was able to finally see the bridge and know that your brothers are HILARIOUS rather than rowdy when they're drunk hahaha,  :)

Mer Nel's cake is a specialty of Los Banos. You have to try this cake when you go to LB. :)

JUNE 14- Went back to Alabang to meet my girlfriend from Insular Life, Allison.  Dearest Allison, I know we haven't been friends for a long time, heck, it was actually our "friendship anniv" when we met, but I'm very happy to have known you and to have remained in contact with you. You are a wonderful, smart woman and I wish for a longer friendship between us. I love you girlfriend!

JUNE 15- Dinner with Kathleen and Reji from SMS. I missed both of you so much! Dearest Kathleen, you have been through a lot and yet you are still there, strong and gorgeous. I really, really admire you for your ability to overcome all the obstacles in your life. You are an amazing woman. Same goes to you Reji. I hope you'll be successful in your new job! I love you guys and I hope to have more meet ups with you! <3

JUNE 16-23- random events

Went to The Collective to watch Jurrasic Pards, but it started late so we had to go. Was able to catch up with Paloy, the band's lead and my friend. Sorry Paloy! Bawi ako next time! :D
Went back to UPLB to visit Dylan, our friends Camille and Jomi's handsome boy. We had a great time babysitting him, taking him to the supermarket, buying him clothes and toys etc. He's such a lovely boy with the most pleasant disposition, always smiling and throwing witty comments. Camille cooked dinner while Joel and I played with Dylan. Camille and Jomi, thank you so much for letting us spend the day with you and your adorable son. You have a beautiful family, literally. hahaha. I love you guys!

Renewed my driver's license. 

Swimming at condo

Free stuff I got from Bonitos, Ristretto and Jungle Java. Thank you!!

gifts from Mark and his sister (vintage dresses), Joel (Primadonna shoes), Allison (F21 lingerie) and food trip at Soderno with Joel.
As you can see, I had a very different birthday this year. It was more about friends than a quiet dinner with my family, going to a club in Sydney with Mark or wine with my friends in Syd. If I could name a theme for my birthday this year, it would be "Back to School Birthday Party" and this time, it's about reminiscing the simple yet amazing times I had with some of my college friends. I want to thank each one of you for making my birthday one of the best I've had. I love you all.
x


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : National Anthem by Lana Del Rey
             <3: birthday
             =( : URTI

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love your hair!! What do you use to dye it? It is like so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you... recently I used Revlon to dye my hair :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...