June 26, 2012

Pearl Farm Photo Diary

Hello Davao! Hello Pearl Farm!

Waiting area in Davao City before their boat takes you to the actual beach resort

It takes 45 minutes to get to Pearl Farm from Davao City

Six Samal Houses overlooking the sea

Pearl Farm's Wharf or popularly called Parola


Pearl Farm's Infinity Pool
Mandaya House

Slept by the beach for an hour (Not my actual sleeping face lol)

The gardens



Food: Really great selection from western to Filipino cuisines.





I went to Pearl Farm last March when I visited Davao. A paradise for the escapees, the almost remote island  was a sanctuary from the fast paced life of Manila. We were greeted with excellent food  and very warm staff who anticipated our every needs. First thing I did was sleep in one of their huts. Lulled by the sound of the waves, I drifted off, letting time slip between my sandy fingers. It was the kind of peace I was looking for. 

Visit Pearl Farm at http://www.pearlfarmresort.com/
You can also visit our 15 THINGS TO DO IN DAVAO.
x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Country Livin' by Esthero
             <3: Pearl Farm
             =(: back aches


Listening to : <3: =( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...