May 21, 2012

Pretty Little Things From Malaysia and Singapore

Hey there! I just came back from my Malaysia-Singapore trip and here is a bit of stuff I bought along the way.
I did shop quite a lot esp in Singapore but I'm only posting my faves since most of the others are clothes.

   So I finally bought the much talked about, uber hyped Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay. 
I've read tons of reviews about Urban Decay's Naked Palette but I chose the newer,  Naked 2 because I really wanted the shade Blackout. I got mine in Sephora, Ion Orchard for 80SGD--a bit pricey, but it's a good investment.  I think every make-up guru in Youtube has it and raved about it, I now understand why.
Will review this product soon.


 ♥ Some limited edition MAC lipsticks from this huge MAC store in Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, and some Sephora lippies as "pasalubong" which I will review later on. 

 Super adorable neon candy undies from Forever 21 in Ion Orchard, SG

yey for make up!

Loving this huuuugee MAC store in Petronas towers, Kuala Lumpur.
 I wanted to buy more lippies but decided to purchase the Naked 2 Palette instead.

Hello from Kuala Lumpur and Universal Studios in Singapore!
This is going to be a bit of a rant but I just wanted to let this out. You can stop reading now.
To be really honest, I'm physically exhausted from traveling that I'm contemplating on staying put next year.  Two days before flying to Kuala Lumpur, I was rushed to ER because I've been sick for 2 weeks (even in Camiguin) and my fever got worse. The doctor wanted to confine me in the hospital but I refused. My family was quite worried and I almost thought of not going, but I felt bad for "ditching" my friends I was going to meet in KL. 
I went to Malaysia with a fever of 38.8 degrees because of Pharyngitis and flu.
It took a lot of discipline planning the trip and remembering my sched for antibiotics etc., but it was all worth it. I was able to explore bits and pieces of Malaysia, meet my college friends Joel and Ranie and really got around Singapore and know its streets more. Not to mention experience the most awesome ride EVER: Transformers: The Ride. 4D of pure awesomeness, we almost cried.

Will blog more about my KL-SG tour in a few weeks, or months. Ha!
One thing I learned from this trip though: Always, always prioritize your health.
It's very difficult to enjoy the good things in life when you're sick.
Have a healthy week!

x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : January 14th by Russian Red
            <3  : Transformers: The Ride
            =(  : weak immune system. argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...