May 31, 2012

Hurrah For Summer: March, April and May!

Since I'm way behind my posts, I'd like to summarize the highlights of my summer. This is going to be an image-heavy post so good luck with that. Let's start with this picture: 

1. PEARL FARM BEACH RESORT
-heaven on earth. First thing I did there: sleep for an hour in front of the beach!



2. MY SISTER'S GRADUATION
- UP Fine Arts' college graduation. My sister is now a Bachelor of Fine Arts, major in Visual Communication, magna cum laude, graduate. She also won Best Thesis in the Illustration category. I arrived from Davao at 12AM and woke up early to do my sister and my mother's make up for the event. They looked great! We are so proud of you sister! 



3. MY BESTFRIEND'S GRADUATION
- Actually, Gail finished college last year and is currently taking her Master's degree. She just wanted to march this April. Gail, I'm very proud of this. You are a beautiful and intelligent woman and anyone would want to have you as a bestfriend. I love yoU! More pictures in Gail's blog here: http://happylikeapuppy.blogspot.com/2012/03/graduation-pictures.html 


4. MY BOYFRIEND'S GRADUATION
-I think it's safe to say that MY BOYFRIEND IS SO POGI!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mark Orosa, Bachelor of Arts Government and International Relations, University of Sydney. One degree down, one more to go! I promise to be there on your Law graduation. We're so proud of you! WE LOVE YOU!!! ♥ 


University of Sydney 
5. ART IN THE PARK
-Went to Art In The Park event with my girlfriends Princess and Kiele. Princess is our director while Kiele is our lead actress in our indie film. I missed them sooooo much!! It was sort of a reunion for me, Mark and the girls. Thank God I was able to catch Princess before she went to Europe and before Kiele got uber popular haha! Anyway, I actually bought a Leeroy New necklace. Leeroy New is a talented Filipino artist/sculptor/designer who designed Lady Gaga's outfit for her Marry The Night single cover. Quite lucky to get that trinket :) 


6. TALIA'S BAPTISM
-My cousin Talia's baptism turned out to be quite the event in Bellevue, here in Alabang. We even had former president ERAP as a guest and some other politicians Jeez. I was surprised to see my younger cousins all made up for the event though-they were gorgeous! I'm the eldest cousin/grandchild in my dad's clan so I really felt I was getting a bit old. Haha! I'm still assured that I would look amazing even when I'm 40 after seeing my hot aunties. I had to say this but any boy would look at them and say MILFs. Sorry. hahaha! Congrats Tita Lea and Tito Aldrin :) 
7. HOLY WEEK WITH MY COUSINS
- It was a super hot day so Gail and I decided to go to my uncle's house in Everest Hills for a swim with my Tejada-San Pedro cousins. Thank you Tita Lea and Tito Aldrin for the snacks and the pool! We had soooo much fun!! 


8. DAD'S BIRTHDAY IN NUVALI AND DATES WITH GAIL AND ERWIN
- Dad just wanted a simple picnic with the little kiddos (Mello and Iggy). It was the most pleasant afternoon I've had in a while. It feels amazing to be with my family. More pictures in Gail's blog: http://happylikeapuppy.blogspot.com/2012/04/dads-birthday-p.html 


9. GIRL SESSIONS WITH MY IL GIRLFRIENDS
- Filled with lots and lots of laughter, gossip, sexytime news and food. My Insular Life girlfriends know how to give me the best time! We always make sure to set a date for us between all our busy schedules to have "chika day" on Vivere's Sky Lounge and now, Cafe Breton. I love you Allison, Ralen, Lucky and Sarah! 

10. BEACHES!! Davao and Camiguin trips
- These two will have separate blog entries but whenever I'm at the beach, I'm very happy and at peace. 


11. MALAYSIA-SINGAPORE trips
- will write more about these two as well. And oh, to these LITTLE GIRLS who kept on gossiping about this trip, here is the 1,000,000 Singaporean Dollar question for you: EH ANO BANG PAKIALAM NYO? Seriously? Have you two seen Mark, my boyfriend live in living color? 4D? My boyfriend, family and friends have no qualms, no problems whatsoever about this trip, why the fuck should you? I don't get it. If you're fucking insecure about your own love lives, THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.

Don't worry you two, I'll have a little space for you in my blog. >:)

12. MY NEW DOG IGGY!!!
She brings joy to my mornings. She brings joy to Mello and to the whole family. More about her here: http://milliemorales.blogspot.com/2012/05/welcome-to-family-iggy.html



I hate to end this on a bad note but at this point in my life, I have zero tolerance for bullshit, ignorance and stupidity. If you'll notice my list, I put great importance in my family, friends and traveling. I am very protective of the people I love since I only have one family and few real friends. 

With all the beautiful things I have been blessed this summer, I have thanked the Lord a thousand times for each experience He has let me live through. The rainy season has arrived and it's time for us to face "reality" once again and move on with our responsibilities in school and in our office. I hope you all had a great summer and let's welcome the rainy days with sunny smiles on our faces. 


Millie
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Pluto by Sufjan Stevens (Planetarium) 
             <3 : Summer 
            =( : rainy days

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great events! :) Congratulations to your boyfriend! :)

    And those little girls who create gossip? I agree, they're just insecure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Layla!! And yes, those "little girls" are just sooo insecure hahahaha! Take care! :D

      Delete
  2. hello, nice black cut out swimsuit! where'd you buy it? :) thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a store in ATC. Unfortunately, sarado na siya :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...