May 13, 2012

Coron, Palawan 2012

This is a very late post of our Coron trip last February. 
If you've been reading my blog, you would know that my posts are not in "real time". 
My posts are behind 2 months! -__- 

one piece polka from Accessorize, Ray-Ban Wafarers

Two piece from Seventeen, cover up from Cinderella


crystal clear waters of Palawan

Kayangan Lake


We used life jackets at first, until we were able to prove to our tour guide that we could both swim.






beautiful white sand



a view from a cottage where we slept

fan service lol

ulam na :)
This Coron trip was my Valentine's Day gift for Mark. We were torn between Palawan or Boracay and eventually chose Coron because we were too excited to dive and explore the WWII ship wrecks, Twin Lagoons and Kayangan Lake. Mark has never been to any beaches in the Philippines except Puerto Galera and I've been wanting to take him around the country and appreciate his homeland.  I have been to Boracay when I was younger, but I haven't really gone back because it was never really a priority. We tend to avoid crowds you see, but we've considered visiting Boracay this year when it's not peak season. 
Mark might be back this June or July, hopefully, it would still be sunny in Aklan.

x

If you're looking for a place to stay in Coron and an estimate on how much you'll spend, you might want to visit:
CORON VILLAGE LODGE REVIEW

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Valentine by Kina Granis 
             <3 : beaches
             =( : I still have fever (38.8) and I'm leaving for KL tomorrow! crap.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos!

    http://3rdworldturista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your trip in Palawan. Hope you can visit our province again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...