April 21, 2012

My Shoe Collection Update PART 3



If you wear beautiful shoes, they'll take you to beautiful places.

An update of my growing shoe collection. I'm quite happy with the colors and the range. I am loving my brothel creepers since they are very comfortable yet they give me a bit of height without adding strain to my legs. They're practical and versatile. I've been traveling with my creepers, from Asia to Davao. I also find my Havs superhero collection quite adorable. Cat Woman ftw.
Purchasing new shoes has been slow these months since I did not have any use for more. I haven't even worn some of them to be honest, whilst other pairs were only worn once. Blogging has also been slow for a while and I still have a lot of back posts from January--yes, I am that late. More posts this week though. 

Anyway, here are the links of my shoe collection since 2010:
SHOE COLLECTION PART 2
SHOE COLLECTION PART 4
SHOE COLLECTION PART 5
SHOE COLLECTION PART 6
SHOE COLLECTION PART 7

It's so hot, it's making everyone lazy. I am guilty of staying in my friend's amazing place in Davao or at the beach, thinking, reflecting...doing nothing. ha!
x



❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Game of Thrones soundtrack
             <3: Game of Thrones
            =( : HEAT!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...