April 01, 2012

Millie and Mark's Chalk Feature





Hey guys! Mark and I along with our friend Timmi and her fiance Ian are featured in Chalk's April issue where we talked about our long distance relationships. 
If you've been reading my blog for quite a while now, you would know that Mark and I have been together since college even though he's in Sydney and I'm in Manila. In Chalk's April issue, we talked about how we met, how we survived and some tips on how to keep the love alive. The three stories featured are not just for LDR relationships but for "normal" couples as well.
I hope you have time to grab this issue and a big big thank you to Ms. Elaine Carag, Chalk's Lifestyle Editor for giving us the opportunity to tell our stories.

I wrote a blog post about some tips on how to survive a long distance relationship. You can visit it here.
x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...