April 03, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Is a Real Sexy Lady























She's not skinny, she's not fat. Her body represents every "normal sized" woman and that's what I love about her. Her appeal reminds me of Scarlett Johansson's curves and sultriness. They both embrace their curves and that's really sexy.



❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to :  Yayo by Lana Del Rey
              <3: jennifer lawrence
              =( : the heat

4 comments:

  1. I think you hated me Millie. You blocked me in yer FB *sobs* I cant see your updates na tuloy, im a fan of yours pa naman, esp ur blog updates. Nakaka-sad. :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't po :(( Dineactivate ko lang yung account ko :) thank you so much for supporting my blog :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...