March 04, 2012

February Fashion: Another Late Post

 Asos Coral Cardigan, Stars tank and shorts, necklace from Accessorize, pink brothel creepers from Singapore, Longchamp LM bag from Switzerland, Girbaud wallet 
Sweater from Laos

oversized tee and necklace from Thailand

These pictures were taken last February by my good friend Gail.

I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind my blog posts believe it or not. I haven't posted about my trip in Europe, Asia and here in the Phils, outfit posts, make up and some other reviews. I haven't even posted my pics from Laos and Coron in my Facebook. We also promised to review a lot of places in Cambodia and some restaurants in Makati. I apologize for the delay. I have been extremely busy with my Fine Arts application, updating my portfolio, finding the right condo and attending to Mark that I've left a lot of work. Now that Mark is back in Sydney and I'm waiting for my interview for my Master's degree, I promise to write more.


Listening to :  Your Own Disaster by Taking Back Sunday
             <3 : Mark Ernest Orosa Uy
             =( : I took Mark to the airport a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...