March 02, 2012

Excited for Art School, A Fashion Haul


After months of working in a corporate environment, it's time to bid my dark, conservative clothes goodbye. I can finally wear short shorts, boots, colorful tees and sunny dresses again! I went to UP Diliman a while ago to submit all my requirements for MFA (Master of Fine Arts) and also scouted for the perfect condo/space to live whilst studying. One place caught my attention since  the "ate" who showed us the hotel-like room asked me whether I'm an incoming freshman(!). Needless to say, I hugged ate and sashayed down the hallway like a giddy freshie. Aaww Yeaaah. I was feeling the "back to school vibe" so much that Mark and I went on a shopping spree in SM Southmall when we got back. Oh by the way, they have a 3-day sale so go!

 Some of the items here were bought in ATC and Greenbelt/Glorietta.  The Sacred Heart necklace, on the other hand, was bought in Art In The Park (Salcedo Village, Makati) two weeks ago. It was made by Leeroy New, designer of Lady Gaga's Marry The Night outfit on her single cover. I'm a big fan of Leeroy's sculptures so I was really happy to get this. Check out Lady Gaga in Leeroy New and Kermit Tesoro here.


1. Artwork Ringo Starr pouch bag
2. Artwork Ringo Starr matching tee
3. Sin City: A Dame To Kill For graphic novel
4. Nana manga 13
5. yellow Parisian wedge 
6. Topshop sweater
7.  Leeroy New Sacred Heart necklace 
8. Asos floral bag
9. Barbie X Shubiz gold flats with gold bows
10. Artwork couple sketchbook
11. The Ramp collar necklace

I'm so loving my collar necklace! Can't wait to have an outfit post with it.  These petite couple sketchbooks were free if you purchase two shirts. Mark and I decided to get the other's sketchbook (mine will be the boy design) and we will write to each other in them while we're apart, so when we meet, we will return each book and read our notes for one another. ayiiie.

We have been searching for the perfect gold flats for two weeks now. When I saw these pretty gold flats with tiny bows I just fell in love with them. Not to mention they are Barbie's. I haven't had any Barbie product since I was 12(?)

Graphic novels for inspiration. I actually got Mark the Sin City graphic novel while he got me Nana. These super adorable yellow wedges are so comfy. The bright color screams art school. And there's the soon-to-be fave sweater which is just soft and yummy. Last minute buy from Topshop :)

That's it for this haul. I've been very busy this week because of my application and portfolio. I can't wait to go back to school and start painting and drawing again.
Tah-tah for now.
x

Listening to : January 14th by Russian Red (thanks Jam for reminding! almost got lost in my playlist) 
             <3: portfolio
             =( : Mark leaving soon 

1 comment:

  1. That was intriguing . I love your quality that you put into your work. Please do move forward with more like this.
    Thanks, I have been seeking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best Ive discovered so far.

    photography degrees

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...