March 25, 2012

Candies and Toys at Tutto Domani





shirt from and skorts from Sugaritta, black cardigan from The Ramp, Eiffel tower with heart necklace from Paris, bangles from everywhere, pink creepers from Singapore

Shot in Tutto Domani. It was originally a toy and furniture shop but was converted into the hippest cafe. Click the link above for my review about Tutto Domani.

My sister Margie, my dad and mum at Shangri La. At the Back, you can see a poster of her book.
Hello everyone! I'm back from Davao and am currently updating my blog. I've been really tired from the trip but very very happy. 

After coming home, I received a good news: my sister Margie, who's graduating this April (Fine Arts, UP Diliman), won best thesis in Illustration Category last Saturday at Shangri-La Plaza!
Her winning work "Mga Ginintuang Kuwento ng Buhay" is an illustration book intended for the illiterate inmates confined at the Bureau of Corrections. Her contention is that these illustrated books can help in the learning process of inmates, infusing them with reading skills and values necessary for their reformation. 
I'm sooooooo proud of her but I felt bad not being able to attend her first proper exhibit. Well, I'll make it up to her when I do her and my mother's make-up for her graduation.
Again, KENGGRECHELEYSHENS SISTUUURRRRR!!! <3

 Back to my trip: I will post my Davao pics in a month or sooner (I think) since I still have a lot of back posts.
Holy Week is coming and I'm planning another trip with some friends so I hope I finish all my posts before that.
Anyway, visit Tutto Domani!!
Mark's uncles own this cool restaurant and they're really good at what they're doing.
Have a nice summer guys!
x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Two Way Street by Kimbra
              <3:  Tutto Domani
              =( : missing people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...