February 20, 2012

Lana Del Rey







She may be a bit of a train-wreck from bad PR, poser status, plastic surgery and a fake persona but the only genuine thing about her is her voice and her talent. I love her songs. Bash me if you will but I can't take "Blue Jeans" out of my head. Must be because it reminds me of this model and how we met and did all sorts of stuff.  
After the whole make-over/plastic surgery transformation, we have to admit she's gorgeous, I mean she was pretty before but whoa, she's such a looker now. I have this thing for the "whole vintage looking chicks". Her voice reminds me of Gwen Stefani and her songs resonate with me. Check out the video and lyrics of Blue Jeans, Born To Die and Video Games.
 She's definitely not a role model but I appreciate her.


"Blue Jeans Music video" - Lana Del Rey






Listening to : Lana Del Rey
              <3: Lana Del Rey
             =(: bad weather still

1 comment:

  1. You made some fine points there. I did a search on the

    issue and found most

    persons will have the same opinion with your blog.


    my blog post ... www.articlesfind.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...