February 25, 2012

Blue Jeans



"Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey"
Blue jeans, White shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like James Dean, for sure
You so fresh to death & sick as ca-cancer




 You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

But you fit me better than my favorite sweater, and I know

That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!



I will love you till the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

Love you more

Than those bitches before

Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember

I will love you till the end of time


 Big dreams, gangster

Said you had to leave to start your life over

I was like: "no please, stay here,"

We don't need no money we can make it all work




But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday

I stayed up waitin', anticipatin' and pacin' but he was

Chasing paper

"Caught up in the game" that was the last I heard

Aldo accessories, Topshop body chain necklace



Converse by John Varvatos
red pumps from Singapore


On Millie: Top from The Ramp, Supre black bodycon skirt, red waist belt from HK, red pumps from Singapore, Aldo accessories except body  chain necklace from Topshop, Singapore

On Mark: Light blue acid wash jacket from Topman, James Dean shirt from Zara, Lee denim pants, accessories from Terranova, Converse by John Varvatos




"Blue Jeans Music video" - Lana Del Rey


Inspired by my current favorite song "Blue Jeans" by Lana Del Rey whose real name is Elizabeth Grant. She is actually the wealthy heiress of an internet domain investor. She created a persona completely at odds with her reality. A self described "gangsta Nancy Sinatra" that devours both men and narcotics with equal fervor. A typical "bad girl" with a hard knock life and a past as smoky as her voice. 

According to an interview, "Blue Jeans" was about an intense relationship she shared with a roguish scoundrel beneath her social status wherein she lived like a "house girlfriend" which was likely financed by daddy.

This set is a tribute to the story behind one of her critically acclaimed songs.

<3


Listening to : Video Games by Lana Del Rey
              <3: red pumps
             =( :sore throat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...