January 23, 2012

Dolly Girl by Anna Sui 2012 Planner

A lazy day in our hotel in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Our tools to preserve our memories: diary/planner, HD cam, laptop and our cams.

I have been looking for the perfect planner for 2012 and was finally able to get this at Kinokuniya, Singapore.

Just what I needed

The design is so cute and so me

Enough space for writing

and cute stickers for marking some important events!

The gothic-lolita design is just cute and I've been an Anna Sui fan for a while now so it's all good. <3

Not sure if really sleeping or just resting my eyes in the "bitch please. I'm so hungover" kind of manner. Hahaha.

View from our little spot

Mark decided to join me and guess what.. we're 9gaging lol

view from our spot. Full of white people sunbathing. 
    After weeks of searching for the right planner, on-line, in Powerbooks, Fully Booked, National Bookstore, cafes etc., I finally found the perfect planner for me this 2012! I was not impressed by Starbucks' planner this year since it didn't have enough space for doodling so I opted to try my luck in Kinokuniya, Singapore. I've been frequenting Kinokuniya in Sydney because of ALL their amazing Japanese mangas, magazines, Copic Sketch markers and books. I was almost about to give up until I found this lovely Dolly Girl by Anna Sui planner. The cover, design and freebies inside captivated me. A good year starts with a good planner I must say.
Listening to :  Secrets by OneRepublic
              <3: Anna Sui
             =( : cold pools

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...