December 19, 2011

Miss Earth 2011

LBD and silk cover up from Zara, gold necklace from F21, thrifted waist belt, Parisian wedges, silver Longchamp LM bag
took this after the show. Ang ayos pa rin. Parang walang nangyari hehe
can we say BEST SEATS ever? With my hot uncle who is a huge fan of beauty pageants: Mervin haha


We got the tickets on the day itself. Acacia Hotel is walking distance from my office so we were very lucky.

Pretty!





I really like Paraguay. She's beautiful.


Mexico is the most gorgeous of them all!



Japan spoke English very well and was actually very sick during the competition. She won  Best costume though. You go Japan!

buffet!


The winners.
Had the most awesome time at Miss Earth National Costume Competition held in Acacia Hotel near our office in Alabang. Thank you Tito Mervin for the tickets and Henry for the company. Henry and I were shrieking like gays on steroids while my uncle was ogling all the women like a straight guy. All's right with the world. 

Listening to :  Gamble by Shiina Ringo
              <3:  Fun times
              =( : I wish I had more height. hihii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...