December 30, 2011

I Caught Fire




"In your eyes

I lost my place

Could stay a while



And I'm melting

In your eyes

Like my first time

That I caught fire"




Forgive the loved-up photos It's been 5 months of separation.
 It's just a bit sad that we're both sick so we were not able to truly enjoy each other's company. I also want to give a big "fuck you" to my ovaries for giving me my period today. My parents and some people might have prayed too much. Thanks for that. As if having Bronchitis was not enough, you really had to give me period cramps after a day my boy came back from Sydney, dear body, didn't you. We must then find delight in witty conversations like an 18th century couple. Not that I mind, intelligence and a hot body always feed the flames.
I've been burning ever since.



Listening to : Slow Ride by Foghat
              <3 : mark
              =( : sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...