November 01, 2011

Snapshots from The Office

The girls I love the most in our section: Daye and Bianca <3

Some shots in our auditorium 

pretty emo chicks haha

beautiful eh?

my monitor: I posted happy pictures to keep me sane. See that Jollibee thingy? I won it somewhere. haha

must have picture of my hot love

all smiles :)
 So I haven't been blogging for a while nor am I active on Facebook. These pics summarize my daily existence and some of the special people I work with. I'm thankful to have those two girls, Daye and Bianca, who have helped me through the bad times. I really appreciate all the support they have given me and hope to return all the kindness they have shown me.
I am actually torn about where I should take my career. Should I continue my education and pursue a Master's Degree? Should I stay in my company and pursue that new position? Decisions. Decisions. I miss the time when the biggest decision I had to make was whether to buy more Big Boy or Bazooka gum with my P20. Now, my decisions are actually life changing.  Oh adulthood, you suck sometimes. Thank God for good people and happy memories.

Listening to :  Passive by A Perfect Circle
              <3: happy pics
             =( : decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...