October 09, 2011

Kiele's Debut


The Atrium

The beautiful debutante

Kiele, the debutante and our lead actress and our director Princess Dalmas

Kiele danced with her prince Ralph

cool bar


We had soooo much fun at the photobooth with Princess, Alexis and Henry.


Me and Kiele :)

Plants VS Zombies shots-sooo yummy!
I had no idea Kiele just turned 18. We met on the set of our indie film Distant Roads, she was our lead actress and had worked for almost a month everyday. I was so flattered that she invited me and even made me one of the "18 Shots", so even if I had a company celebration before the debut, I really tried to attend Kiele's party. The Atrium was pleasant, we had free shots, the crowd was young and the food was yummy. If ever you're reading this Kiele, you looked amazing in your gown and you were smiling the whole time. I was glad to see you so happy on your special night. Your video's priceless and I know you are very much loved. To Princess, Alexis and Henry, thank you guys for keeping me company. Good times. 

Listening to : Jessie J - Price Tag ft. B.o.B.
              <3: beautiful cocktail dresses
              =( : rainy nights after parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...