September 19, 2011

My First Indie Film: Distant Roads Trailer

poster I made for the film
          






Distant Roads, Birthday and Bilanggo - showing 3 indie films
Saturday, January 15, 2011 · 5:00pm - 8:00pm
 AFP theatre, Quezon City


You can buy tickets at the venue or contact 0915 93 42 658 PRINCESS DALMAS

Cast: 
Kiele Brawner,  Anna Luna, Shane Parminter, Mark Orosa, Millie Morales, Alexis Dalmas, Dale Abenojar, Dionne De Guzman, Melissa Lara

Production Staff:
Alessandra C. Dalmas, Clare Del Rosario, Jericho Filomen, Millie Morales, Diggy Villariba, Thea Castro, Jana Cruz, Joe La chica

This will be shown in 5 schools and hopefully in Cinemalaya ♥


To see photos of the premiere, go to:
DISTANT ROADS FILM PREMIERE BLOG POST
BEHIND THE SCENES PICTURES

5 comments:

  1. I've seen the trailer and t'was nice but i wasn't able to watch this film. Meron bang full movie nito that i can find through Google or YouTube? Puro trailer lang kasi nakikita ko. *sobs*
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you so much for your interest but sadly, even we don't have a copy of the film and I don't think it's posted online. I'll ask Princess about it. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I appreciate it. Sana merong copy. *fingers crossed* I am not in the country nung nag premiere kayo kaya hindi ko siya napanood. My friend said na maganda rin daw yung "Birthday". I can't wait to watch those films. Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Eunice! Apparently, hindi pa rin napapanood ni Mark so talagang dapat humanap na kami ng copy. heheheh Take care!

      Delete
  2. Welcome! Sana merong copy para mapanood namin. *fingers crossed* You too, take care! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...