August 27, 2011

August-September Mood Board











It's all about TRUE BLOOD, VAMPIRES and the sexy appeal of sheer comfort. Dominatrixes, a viking prince for a vampire, spoiled vampire queens  and sadistic women. Pam's bone-dry humor makes my day a tad bit exciting while Eric Northman resides in my dreams. If you don't know Pamela Swynford De Beaufort, (you should dummy), she's the loyal companion of Eric in her leather corset above. To better explain the love I feel for Pam, I shall post here some of my fave quotes.  

‎"I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much, maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember, I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know, that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago." -

















❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Sour Times by Portishead
               <3: TRUE BLOOD
              =( : rainy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...