August 30, 2011

Hurrah For Rainy Season: 5 Reasons I Stayed Warm



 1. Mark visited me for two weeks last July. We're a couple again this August. That's nice.




2. Got my UK visa and booked my Euro trip. Here's our route. Lezgo :)

3. Loving my FLIC buddies and Friday nights! <3

4. TRUE BLOOD IS THE SHIT.


5. Bade Harry Potter farewell. Goodbye old friends, you will always be part of my childhood. 


As you can see, my rainy season has been very quiet. I haven't been going out since I'm saving for my Euro trip and a possible visit to Sydney this year or next. I've been working my ass off, 10 -12 hours a day, 6 days a week so yeah, a vacation would be nice. If anyone tries to ruin my plans, I will personally hire a vampire to rip that fucker's throat off (evil laugh). Bwahaha. 

Anyway, I thank God for all the blessings. I've actually been praying a lot especially while I'm driving. I really need Him now more than ever and so far, He's been good to me despite the exhausting phase of corporate life. SOMEDAY (looks up the sky with shaking raised fist)....


Listening to : You and I by Lady Gaga
              <3: Rebuild, Evangelion: 2.22
             =( : long weekend's over


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...