July 31, 2011

Red Roses For A Blue Lady





                                                           "blue dress I bought last year from Sugaritta, rings from Sydney, pearls from my mother, necktie used as a headband from my uncle, white bow sandals from Rustan's (pics were taken last year, I only got the hang of posting them now)"


"Red roses for a blue lady 
Mister florist take my order please 
We had a silly quarrel the other day 
I hope these pretty flowers chase her blues away 

Red roses for a blue lady 
Send them to the sweetest gal in town 
And if they do the trick, I'll hurry back to pick 
Your best white orchid for her wedding gown" 

                                                                                               


This is my rain song. Such a sweet melody. I wish someone would sing this to me or better yet, dance this with me in a ball room full of lovers carefully caressing each other's arms, wary of each other's feet. I have a penchant for 30s-50s fashion, hair, make-up and music-slow and sensual, like a good wine sliding in your throat. My body would be delighted for the warmth of a tasty drink since it has been raining for a few days now. It seemed that today, the skies peered into my soul and asked the clouds to cry with me when I took Mark to the airport a while ago. I was inconsolable. I badly need a comforting dance right now.  

Listening to : Red Roses For A Blue Lady- Andy Williams' version
              <3: Mark
             =( : Taking Mark to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. lovely lady u are! the sweetest of all

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...