July 17, 2011

Nu Skin Tinted Moisturizer Review




Nu Skin tinted moisturizer, indoor lighting around 4PM


Nu Skin tinted moisturizer, indoor lighting around 11PM. No retouch.


Item: Nu Skin/ Nu Colour Tinted Moisturizer
What it has acc to the packaging/website etc: Naturally sheer color. Mirror and reflect your natural skin tone with Skin Beneficial Tinted Moisturizer. This lightweight tinted moisturizer uses microprism powders to impart an even, healthy glow. While highlighting your true color, it also delivers skin-beneficial vitamins A and E, oil-free moisture, and SPF 15 to help prevent environmental damage. 
Price: 1, 815 Php, 40 grams
Color:  Sand, Honey, Fair and Beige
Pros:
-Lightweight, almost as if  you're not wearing make up
-good texture, creamy, doesn't dry out fast
-Blended well on my skin tone
-Easy application
-Moisturized my skin really well even in my freezing office
-I really didn't need to retouch too much
-I only use concealer after this so it's also a good make-up base
-Nice packaging, pump is very helpful as it does not waste moisturizer
-Coverage is good
-good for any skin type
-Lasted til night
-Easy to wash off
-Worked well with my other make-up
-smells good
-has a dewy, glowy finish
-good for everyday use
-has SPF 15 and vitamins

Cons:
-If you really have bad skin and would want maximum coverage then you need to put foundation after this since it's very light.
-can get a bit sticky at night around 11PM or maybe it's just my oily skin
-quite small for the price I think
-If you need more coverage, you need to reapply more

Verdict: I really like it and would gladly finish the whole bottle. Would stop using my BB cream for a while and use this since it really moisturizes my face and gives me a good dewy glow. This blends better on my skin tone than my BB cream so it's a plus and I don't have to use too much make up products.

 If you liked Nu Skin tinted moisturizer or would want to purchase any Nu Skin products, you may contact Ms. Rhyncels Mae Besa http://www.facebook.com/rhyncelsmaeish or text her at 0917-886-74-86 She is an official Nu Skin seller and also my wonderful officemate.


Listening to : Burn Out by Sugarfree
              <3:  Tinted Moisturizer
              =( :  guys with no effort

4 comments:

  1. Did you have breakouts after two weeks of using the moisturizer?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pauline, no I did not. It's really light and gentle on the face.:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...