July 31, 2011

My Top 5 Sex Kittens and a Sexytime Playlist

1. BRIGITTE BARDOT 



2. MARION COTILLARD



 3. EMMA STONE





4. MILA KUNIS



 5. MEGAN FOX


It's the way they stare, their attitude, the way they talk, dress and the roles they play. They are the vixens I channel when I want to feel sexy. I've always admired women who are open about their sexuality and who carry themselves with confidence. Very attractive indeed. Let these pictures inspire you.
Let me share with you my TOP 5 SEXY PLAYLIST for times when you need that little "push" to make you feel better about your body and to give you a bit of an attitude:

1. BlakRoc Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) Ft. Mos Def and Jim Jones
2. Change (In the House of Flies) by Deftones
3. Woman by Maroon 5
4. Daliri by Kjwan
5. Sunrise Comes Too Soon by Late Night Alumni


Listening to :  Secret by Maroon 5
              <3: Sexy women
             =( : close-minded people

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...