July 31, 2011

Young Blood and Mark's Video



Make up was inspired by the Bondi beach (bondi blue)  in Sydney and its clear blue sky.  Eyes by Coastal Scents, Tinted moisturizer by Nu Skin,  eyebrow pencil from The Face Shop, MAC waterproof eyeliner,  Cover Girl mascara, Chanel lipstick




On Millie : Sheer cover up from my sister, thrifted black spag, Diesel Leather belt, Forever21 denim shorts & accessories, bangles from all over the world (gifts from mum, grandma, aunties etc), Janylin blue wedges (loving my Alexander McQueen inspired ring!)

On Mark: Zara Man shirt,  People are People denim pants, Chucks, white and gold Addidas watch


Mark's short hello and a video I made for him. My sister Margaret took pity on me and helped me make this video for Mark. I feel really bad that I spent 6am-8pm getting ready/working at the office, making Mark wait for me so we could have at least 8pm-11pm together after he spent 1k+ dollars on plane ticket just to be with me. You cannot imagine how terrible I feel Mark. Thank you so much. I love you with all my heart.









 listening to: No Way by The Naked and Famous
          <3: Mark Orosa
             =(:  Mark leaving
             

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...