July 17, 2011

Girl, Interrupted






Grey cardigan from Zara, skirt from Kamiseta
I haven't done a shoot in a while. With so many things going on in my head, I just wanted a simple, comfortable outfit taken in  black and white. During this shoot, I noticed that most of my pics turned sad and serious. I wasn't acting or anything, I did have a cause for melancholy. I've been troubled for a while because of some regrettable decisions I made. Sometimes it's good to think about these things. Sometimes, we should welcome sadness as a friend passing by.
x

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Nothing Last Forever by Maroon 5
              <3: Mello
             =( : goodbyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...