July 23, 2011

The Brilliance That Is Helena Bonham Carter










I firmly believe that she is one of the most underrated actresses in the world. She is pure talent I tell you. I can't quite comprehend my fascination with cooky women and their ability to exercise big hair, corsets and dark liner in front of wolves that are normal boring people. With an array of period movies, gap teeth and a maniacal laugh, you can't help but fall in love with this strangely alluring woman.She resonates with every bit of my being searching for freedom. I covet her job which entitles you to be someone else and actually get paid for it. The presence as regal as the personalities she played--the brilliance that is Helena Bonham Carter.   

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to :  Destroy Everything You Touch by Ladytron
              <3: Helena Bonham Carter
             =( : end of HP

1 comment:

  1. i like this ate millie :) i like bellatrix :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...