June 19, 2011

Twenty Three


dress from Topshop and snakeskin peeptoe from Charles and Keith




Suddenly I'm twenty three. My picture sums it all: the docile and tranquil disposition harboring a wistful face. Impatient but reserved, summoning control over an undesired situation; always eyeing a future beyond that spot--that chair, a role. Toying a pink phone, waiting for a message, an unexpected lover-the travails of youth. Much like the pictures I took from my grandmother's house, the organized chaos, the grandeur in the smallest ornaments, the beauty in the ruined and aged. The irony. It's not what it seems to be at my twenty three.

x
Millie



❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to :  Breathe Me by Sia
              <3:  irony
             =( :  irony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...