June 25, 2011

My Mel & Joey Shoot: Trip Na Nakakabad Trip






go to 3:04




Did an interview/shoot for Mel & Joey about my bad experience at the airport when I visited Mark in Sydney back in 2009. The show will be aired today June 26 at around 8PM. Thank you Andy Celes and Ms. Je for the opportunity. My story will be featured along with the women from Chuvaness.com and The Pinay Solo Backpacker. Hopefully they'll be able to feature my blog with my pics with Mark :)
x
Millie



❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Love Will Lead You Back
              <3: Mel & Joey
              =( : Mark's not back yet 

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7YnkV8HDg&feature=related

    I've watched your interview. Good thing they didn't do anything to you.. :) Hopefully we become friends on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeey~

    Which airline were you with when you ran into trouble? Quantas? Coz my tita and her family ran into a whole lot of sh*t with Quantas and it's taking forever to sort it out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was Quantas yes but I had a problem at the airport. I'm really sorry about your tita :( What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Algie: tahnk you so much for the link :) I don't use Facebook often now though :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...