June 11, 2011

Affordable Everyday Make Up Haul

These are all my everyday make-up. I also use some of them for photoshoots but this is my personal stash. Obviously, I don't use them all at once. As you can see, they are affordable but good quality make-up I use for the office, mall, cafe etc.

Left-Right: 1. Celeteque Moisturizer
 2. Make Up For Ever color correctors
3.Etude Eye Primer
4. The Face Shop's Face it HD Perfect BB Cream
5. Make Up For Ever Face & Body foundation
6. Revlon PhotoReady foundation
7.  Maybelline Angel Lift Concealer
8. Nichido eyelash curler
9. Covergirl lashblast fusion mascara
10. Nichido liquid eyeliner
11. Faceshop's Lovely eyebrow pencil
12.  Mary Kay eyebrow pencil
13. Mac blush on
14. Face Shop's lovely blush on
15. Maybelline lipstick
16. Revlon lipstick
17. Etude lipstick
18. Revlon lipstick
19. Nivea lip balm 

21. Coastal Scents neutral palette
22. Maybelline face powder
23. brush set


My 5-minute make up kit for running errands or just going out somewhere. From Left to Right: The Face Shop's Face it HD Perfect BB Cream,  Faceshop's Lovely eyebrow pencil, Nichido eyeliner, Etude red lipstick, Maybelline face powder

Retouch Kit: blush, lip balm, concealer and powder

I highly recommend these products if you want affordable everyday make-up you can buy at your local drugstore or nearest mall.  I don't put all of it on my face because I hate the whole "too much make up" feeling. They just look a lot because I use some of them depending on my skin condition. For example, I use Make Up For Ever's color correctors when I break out or I lack sleep and I need to hide dark circles etc. I use eyeshadow for work  and for special occasions but not when I go out to run some errands. Anyway, this collection changes because I keep on trying new products so yeah. Enjoy!
x
Millie



❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : In Your Eyes by Kylie Minogue
              <3: Angus and Julia Stone
              =( : stress from work

7 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been checking comments. I will! Thank you so much Chichaul!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry.. number 20 is the Coastal Scents Neutral palette :)

      Delete
  4. If you dont mind me asking, how much yung Faceshop's Lovely eyebrow pencil?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...