April 22, 2011

Beauty Haul: April Product Favorites

My first beauty haul... I think? I bought these because I needed a different, more natural look for the office. I've been browsing through BB cream reviews and wanted to try one. I was lucky enough to find a trial size at  The Face Shop in ATC. I also bought blush-on and eyebrow pencil from the said store and I got a free Vita C mask sheet. I was also looking for the right lip color because I wanted the whole coral lip thing which I think really suits Filipina skin. The tone gives off a more subtle, glowing effect and compliments our skin really well.  The best lipstick reviews I found were that of Revlon's and Maybelline's. I opted for warmer colors in both my blush and lipsticks. The fake lashes are not for the office obviously, it's for any photoshoot.  Reviews for the products will soon follow:)


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to :  Only You, Kaskade


               <3: make-up

               =( : migraines 

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice Cosmetics Brands. Its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cosmetics. Thanks so much!!!

    @Chichaul: thanks again!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...