March 02, 2011

Busy Beeee : Saturday

black fedora from Princess, polka dot spag from Zara, F21 black cardigan and denim shorts, Diesel leather belt,  rings and necklace from Bangkok, Charles&Keith black ankle boots






Very hectic weekend. Saturday:  make up class with Thea as my model at Bonifacio High Street, ate at Hobbes and Landes with Princess and Thea, laughed our ass off, went to Vinyl at The Collective in Makati. I soooo love Thea and Princess! They are girls with a penchant for anything artsy, vintage and quirky, and were just really nice to have a good chat/gossip. It was my first time properly hanging with Thea and she's just hilarious with her expressions and all. I must say though, that "kabog na kabog" ang pasty white skin ng lola mo. During our make-up demo, I had to find the lightest shade for Thea's skin! She looks like a mix of Dita Von Teese and Heart Evangelista. Another celebrity in the making I suppose? There's a big possibility since she is a close friend of Princess, our ever talented young director, who was very patient enough to capture how I smothered Thea's skin with expensive make up. Not that she needed one. Princess had such a contagious laughter that you'd have to hold your stomach from getting too excited around her. Hope I could hang with them again.

After The Collective, I had to go back to Las Pinas for a rock gig with my friends Gray Portrait. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep right in front of the stage during the 2nd act, with speakers, drums and guitars blasting in front of my face. This is not the first time I fell asleep listening to rock. I have no idea why rock music calms me like a lullaby, I woke up one morning with  my Ipod  playing Linkin Park's Papercut.I felt like God. Come Gray Portrait, I was as jittery as the Energizer Bunny. Gray Portrait's music evolved so much from last time I heard them that I was so impressed with their performance. It was worth the toxic drive to Las Pinas. The band was still very chilled and I must say, had a lot of fans due to the band members' charisma. Everyone was just rooting for them. Made me proud. Thank you Yami for the invite! 

Drove home. Slept at 2AM... woke up at 5AM for a photoshoot (next post).


If you wanna know more about these lovely people, go to the links below. Princess Dalmas has her own production company.


Princess Dalmas- Princess Pictures

Gray Portrait



Listening to : The Taste Of Ink by The Used

             <3: friendsssss
             =( : exhaustion  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...