February 10, 2011

Maquillage Professionnel











I've decided to take make-up classes along withe my Japanese class. I enrolled at Maquillage Professionnel at Bonifacio High Street where classes will be held at Make Up For Ever's store.  I'm extremely excited because we'll be using Make Up For Ever Paris. It's like we're kids again in a candy store.

My parents were very supportive of both my classes that they even hired a driver for me because they didn't want me to drive all the way to The Fort (or because they don't trust me on driving to The Fort hahaha) I was very surprised they did that so I promised that I'd do my best and make them proud.

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Sweet Disposition, Temper Trap

       Loving : Make Up!

             =( : hot weather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...