February 20, 2011

La Vie En Rose







Dress from Atmosphere, Irene Wedges by Parisian, bangles from The Ramp, earrings from Accessorize, blue studded bag from Hong Kong

"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you." 
<3
It's been a very busy week and I didn't even have time to go out, dress up and have fun. I've been taking care of my mother in the hospital and the only amusement I got was watching Spartacus, Modern Family and Big Bang Theory while I call, PM people about scheduling stuff. So when a break was caught before our make-up class, I decided to grab it by the neck . One of my classmates started using our make-up products so I did the same and had a little make-over using Make Up For Ever for freeeeeee! I've been going to places, organizing events, attending classes that  I barely had time to be "fashionable". I'm usually in my leggings, loose shirt, havs/boots and messy hair--an ensemble that (I know) does not inspire any men to want to rip my clothes to pieces. If only sex-deprived gladiators were still around. lol. The result of this "dry/cold season"  is this outfit post of a dress that makes me feel sexy. I need to experience it once in a while. I'm starting to feel like a man.

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : La Vie En Rose

             <3 : vaccine shots
             =( : dieting 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...