December 27, 2010

A Vintage Kind Of Love For Chanel

Chanel F/W 2010




Christmas gift. Thank you Tita Cecile for the lovely H&M jewelries.  <3

Alannah Hill jacket from Sydney, Vintage sheer top from my grandmother's closet!, Forever 21 sequined mini skirt, H&M neckpiece, faux fur leg warmers from Harajuku, Japan.


This was my 2009 take on the tweed jacket

I love Chanel. I love Alannah Hill. I love Harajuku. I love my grandmother. What do they all have in common? Vintage/vintage-looking, classy, elegant stuff. I wish there was a place in Manila I could wear my faux fur leg warmers and uber thick jacket. haha <3

Listening to : Kaskade feat. Dragonette - Fire In Your New Shoes  
             <3 : fake fur leg warmers
              =( : Mello bit me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...