December 28, 2010

CLONE STAMP MONTHSTER PLANNER

I already have a Starbucks planner but this is just too cute to pass!!! Buy one or more as a gift!







THE OWNERS OF CLONE STAMP: Margie Morales (my sister left) and Eunice Maximo (right)


Margie and Eunice

Clone Stamp is a company created by two Fine Arts students from UP Diliman. Margie Morales and Eunice Maximo make personalized designs for notebooks, laptop stickers, planners and other paper and office products. These two are extremely talented and are just so professional that a lot of people have already ordered, bought and met up with them, and I must say the customers were VERY HAPPY and SATISFIED with their products :)

For orders and inquiries kindly send them a  love note.

or mail them at   clonestamp03@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
    start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.

    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than
    that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    My web site - permanent hair remover

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...