October 07, 2010

Investment Pieces

Zara Gray cardigan, Guess white tank, gray leopard print leggings from Greenbelt, Charles & Keith black suede ankle boots


details

my "Nana" silver ring

these uber comfortable ankle boots!
When people talk about investments, the first things that come to mind are money, bonds, and stocks; never clothes.  Fashion "investment" pieces are often associated with the words "price, longevity and flexibility". This ensemble consists some of my fashion investments although I doubt I could pass it on to my grandchildren. I must say I considered them as investment pieces due to their versatility rather than longevity. My cardigans are not only used for autumn when I travel abroad, they are also layering pieces during summer or rainy season here in the Philippines. The white tank can be used from day to night to malls to events paired with the right high-waist skirt. It can also be used at the beach as cover-up. The leggings of course have been a fashion staple for quite some time now and even if it goes out of style, I will still use them when I travel to colder countries. Then the most darling of all, the ankle boots. Aside from the added height which is a plus, the style is simple and classic and oh so comfortable I could run in them! I could imagine wearing them in Europe, NY or Sydney where we would walking is the best mode of transportation. So yeah, most of them are dearly loved but if you want to know more about what to invest, here's my top 10 list.

1. DESIGNER BAGS



2.A GOOD WRIST WATCH


3. GOOD/COMFORTABLE SHOES (trust me on this)

4. LBD (little black dress for the undecided moments)

5. JEWELRY (this one is a family thing for us. my mother buys a lot of jewelry for us sisters as what her mother did to them)



6. JEANS (I really don't wear jeans anymore but to most of the girls out there)

8.JACKETS (can be casual, business, formal etc)


9. SUNGLASSES

10. DESIGNER TOPS



But the best fashion investment out of all is a wise spending habit and self control. These could actually save your life.
X
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

1 comment:

  1. we like your Post and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people.Thanks for sharing.we are waiting for next post too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...