September 02, 2010

Someday I'll Be Like My Lola

 

my lola just bought a house and lot out of the blue! my god, i wish i could have that much money to buy a property like that as if i were just "shopping" .

 

Here are some of the pictures from my lola's 75th birthday last May 2010 held in Alabang Country Club inside Ayala Village. Morales, Tejada, Orellana, Espeleta and Uy clans were present with yours truly as the host of the event.

our whole family, lola with her sister Tita Cora in pink and all their children, in-laws and apos
Lola with just her children, in-laws and grandchildren
Left-right: Tito Chuck (3rd child), Tito Mervin (6th), Tita Tess (1st), LOLA ,my dad Marlon (2nd), Tita Aga (5th), Tito Mike (4th)
the venue
my Tejada and San Pedro cousins
with my aunties, Ninang Cecille, Tita Joanne and my mother
my sister Margie
my other titas
my cousins Mario and James
Lola's cake made by her niece Tita Amy
we love our lola <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...