September 27, 2010

Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2010

What: Cosmo Bachelor Bash/ Mark's Birthday
When: Sept 9, 2010
Where: World Trade Center 

Mark Orosa, my best friend, is one of the 69 Cosmo Bachelors and was lucky enough to be in the Como Bachelor Bash held every year c/o Cosmopolitan Magazine Philippines. I was with Mark through the whole Cosmo experience and I must say that it was a fun ride meeting other models, the cosmo editors and getting more invites. The show was a bit tiring because there were a lot of people ie. screaming fans, excited gays etc. but at the end of the day we found ourselves cuddling in Seattle's Best/ Greenbelt and quietly celebrating Mark's birthday with a coffee jelly :)

my invite
with Boys Night Out and Jing Monis

the stage



Guess fashion show

start

Sam Milby



Baron







Daniel Matsunaga
my hunny, MARK OROSA
 You can add Mark facebook.com/mark.orosa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...